Click cover to view media kit
2017 media kit
Audience Profiles | Editorial Style | Readership | Social Reach | Advertising Rates
For more information call: Mel Barber or Sue Coleman on
0330 043 1719
Click cover to view sample issue
UK western riders are spread throughout England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland, many will be the only, or one of very few, western riders in their area. This distance makes access to trainers and like-minded individuals difficult, being the only western rider at an English livery yard takes determination.
Western riders in the UK have the courage to be different, many have converted from English styles of riding, while their peers have not. This network of devoted western riders is supported by a number of membership organisations and they connect with like-minded riders through social media.
Western Horse UK is the only on-line and print media dedicated to all western disciplines, supporting western riders with training and riding articles, and community news.
For advertising enquiries call Mel: 0330 043 1719
UK Industry Overview
- 12 Western Riding and Breed Associations.
- 100 western shows and clinics across the UK each year.
- Reining is an FEI sport, represented in the UK by British Reining.
- Western was one of the first disciplines to produce UKCC coaches to level 3.
- Great Britain has sent teams to WEG for the last 5 years.
- Youth Teams have represented Great Britain at the AQHA Youth World Cup for 10 years.