Would you like to grow your brand within the UK western riding community?
Partner with us to develop highly visual brand marketing.
Make an impression with attention grabbing copy and colourful graphics to market your brand and products to our unique audience of western riders.
UK Industry Overview
- 12 Western Riding and Breed Associations.
- 100 western shows and clinics across the UK each year.
- Reining is an FEI sport, represented in the UK by British Reining.
- Western was one of the first disciplines to produce UKCC coaches to level 3.
- Great Britain has sent teams to WEG for the last 5 years.
- Youth Teams have represented Great Britain at the AQHA Youth World Cup for 10 years and in 2018 fielded the first Youth Reining FEI team.
Download the media kit or call Mel: 01245 939001
UK western riders are spread throughout England, Ireland, Wales and Scotland, many will be the only, or one of very few, western riders in their area. This distance makes access to trainers and like-minded individuals difficult, being the only western rider at an English livery yard takes determination.
Western riders in the UK have the courage to be different, many have converted from English styles of riding, while their peers have not. This network of devoted western riders is supported by a number of membership organisations and they connect with like-minded riders through social media.
Western Horse UK is the only on-line and print media dedicated to all western disciplines, supporting western riders with training and riding articles, and community news.
As small business owners we understand the challenges entrepreneurs face, lack of resources (time, money), increasing your visibility, keeping up to data with online algorithms that affect your exposure and increasingly make it harder to get noticed online for free.
Print advertising is more affordable and more effective than you may think.
We have flexible payments plans designed to help you with your brand strategy.
Call Mel for a chat 01245 939001